Nofollow and Dofollow Link
Many of the new bloggers gets confused about nofollow and dofollow links. So this article is purely meant to help these new bloggers knowing how you can add dofollow and nofollow links in the WordPress blog post using HTML functionality. Even guest authors know the importance of dofollow and no follow links. Let’s study in detail about this links which will help you to go smoothly in adding these links. I remember my earlier days when I started blogging I was not knowing about the concept of links known as dofollow or nofollow links. Later I started to experiment with this links which helped me to gain knowledge about adding links in blog posts.
Create Nofollow and Dofollow Link
Nofollow links is a simple type of HTML link which states not to follow a particular URL that you insert in the HTML code. These nofollow links tells the Google not to follow a particular URL that you insert in the HTML link.
Nofollow links are not good for search engine optimization purpose. But sometimes no follow links are useful if you want to refuse certain things from crawling by Google.
Create dofollow link
Dofollow links is also one of the type of HTML link which allow Google crawlers to crawl the particular URL that is inserted in the HTML code of the do follow links. Do follow links are very good for search engine optimization purpose.
<a href=”http://www.yourwebsite.com”>title of the website</a>
The difference between the no follow and do follow link is only the function rel=”Dofollow”> in case of do follow link and rel=”Nofollow”> in case of no follow link.
So depending upon the situation you must use either Do follow or No follow link. Each link has its own importance and should be used only when required.
How to Add Nofollow and Dofollow link
You need certain things to fully setup nofollow and dofollow links
1. You need HTML editor to insert either dofollow or nofollow link.
2. You need a website URL or blog URL to insert any of the links.
3. You need to have some knowledge about HTML this is not necessary but it’s add value.
4. You need a link checker application or add-on which can help you to check the links either the link is do follow or no follow.
5. If you’re using WordPress you can use various WordPress plug-ins that will help you to add do follow and no follow links easily without the knowledge of HTML editing.
6. You need a web browser to test your link.
7. For Google Chrome users you can test your link by right clicking on any web page and select view page source in the options. This will open a new window in your web browser where you can see all the information about the particular web page. So press in your keyboard CTRL and F . Type now follow or do follow and hit enter to discover any links. If there is no links it will not display.
8.If you are using Mozilla Firefox download Add-on NO DO FOLLOW 1.1 after downloading just check with by right clicking and by selecting you will come to know about NO-DO follow or DO-Follow.
So this is a small introduction to links in HTML called us no follow or do follow links which is a part of search engine optimization. Try out learning new things which HTML so that you could get more information about adding HTML links which boost up the performance of your website or blog.
Tags – No Follow Tags , What Does Rel Mean in HTML , What Is Nofollow And Dofollow Link : Things Needed To Add Nofollow And Dofollow links , Dofollow nofollow Backlinks